A complete teacher's guide! I will continually update the product..so be sure to check your product updates if you purchase this item!
This is a Microsoft Word Document so it is fully editable for you to make changes that meet your own style!! Please be aware that sometimes fonts styles change and therefore the format adjust some. I have also included a PDF version.
Check out the Table of Contents below to see EXACTLY what you are receiving.
Now includes a FREE Vocabulary PowerPoint.
NOTE: I have listed some of the products as single lesson. ALL of my word document listings for 13 Reasons Why are included in this product. The Vocabulary PowerPoints are not included.
If you have already purchased the product, many errors have been fixed! A few extras have been added. Thank you for your feedback.
Some items are available individually.
The free download has a sample of many of the items found in the packet.
Table of Contents
13 Reasons Why Character Chart
13 Reasons Why Student Vocabulary Chart and KEY with page numbers
13 Reasons Why Student Vocabulary list with page numbers
13 Reasons Why Teacher Guide to Pre-reading
13 Reasons Why Student Pre-reading
13 Reasons Why Student Comprehension Questions
13 Reasons Why Teacher’s Guide/Key to Comprehension Questions
13 Reasons Why Puzzles (Character Name Mix Up, Crossword and Word Search) NO KEY
13 Reasons Why Jeopardy (Word Document only) NO KEY
13 Reasons Why Activities/Lessons
• Vocabulary Basketball – No key needed
• Figurative Language-NO KEY
• Permission Slip- No key needed
• Bookmark - No key needed
• Essay Topics- No key needed
• Conflicts- KEY included
• Themes-KEY included
• Symbols-KEY included
• Problem Solving- No key needed
• Letter Writing- No key needed
• “What If”-No key needed
• Vocabulary Review/Quizzes-KEY included
• Reading Quizzes-KEY included
• Final Test-NO KEY
• Final Project/Research –no key needed
• Cassette Summaries Graphic Organizers for Students-NO KEY (summaries can easily be found online)
• Vocabulary Crossword for pages 1-68- NO KEY
• Cassette Quizzes—KEYS included
13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher Literature Guide
by Ashley Lefeld
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License