~12-Topic PowerPoint Teaching Notes Bundle - Editable~
Almost 1390 Slides of Notes and Questions
- Excellent teaching notes for teachers
- Great self-guided reading for students
61 Essential Lessons for High School Chemistry ~NYS Regents Standards
100's of Pop Quiz Question Slides
100's of Example Problems and Guided Step-by-Step Solutions
This product covers just about everything there is to teach in a whole year of high-school.
This is my new Powerpoint teaching and guided reading note product. It has been revised and enhanced to better support in-class, virtual, distance, or hybrid learning.
My PowerPoint Slide Notes is written with the following features
for effective teaching and enhanced students' learning and understanding.
Learning Objectives and Goals
- Clearly listed and well-defined to start each lesson
- One set of objectives provides students with specific concept terms they will learn, and they should remember and be able to define.
- Another set of objectives provides students with specific skill tasks they will learn, and they should be able to do on their own
Big Bold Heading of Concept on Each Slide
- Clearly indicates the chemistry concept presented or explained on the slide
- Animated and appears on-click
- Provides and highlight key information students need to know
- As a Teaching Note for Teachers
- Not too wordy so you can teach it and not read it to student
- Allows you to add your voice and additional notes when teaching
- Easy and quick to copy down by students
- As a Reading Note for Students
- A quick read for students
- Simple and understandable for students of all skill levels
Images, Diagrams, and/or Tables on Most Slides
- Help teachers show, emphasize or explain materials better
- Help students relate, see and understand the materials better
- Boost student's ability to learn and retain the materials
- Support and encourage visual learners
POP Quiz Questions
- Pop-up questions to students on materials that were just presented to them
- Easily answered by students that are paying attention
- Provide quick assessment of attentiveness and understanding
- Engage students and encourage them to pay more attention and
- Questions can pop up between lesson slides and at the end of a lesson
Several Example Problems with Solutions
- Provides students with examples to follow to answer similar questions or perform similar skill activities
- Always with clear guided step-by-step solutions
- Easy-to-follow and understand
Slide Background - Light Color
- Not too dark, not too white, and not too colorful
- Easy on the eyes
- Provides nice contrast to texts, diagrams, and images
- Great for adding notes while teaching, and easy to read for students.
My resources follow the New York Regents curriculum. Some questions require the use of NYS Chemistry Reference Tables 2011 Edition. Click to access and download.