Engage your ESL students and young learners with these all year long mystery pictures !
There are 14 pictures to reveal and they deal with grammar, phonics and vocabulary.
There are 2 pictures per topic :
- Picture 1 - Classroom English: CAN / CAN’T
- Picture 2 - BE - HAVE : subject verb agreement
- Picture 1 - weather vocabulary (sunny - rainy - cloudy - snowy - windy)
- Picture 2 - phonics : [i:] et [i] in numbers. This activity can be differentiated : in version 1 numbers are written in letters; in version 2, students will see numbers, pronounce them and color them according to their pronunciation. Numbers are from 3 to 90.
- Picture 1 - BE - HAVE : subject verb agreement / sentences are related to physical description
- Picture 2 - What do you like doing ? Students will have to choose the right form of the verb
- Picture 1 - Question Words
- Picture 2 - Irish culture
- Picture 1 - Prepositions of place
- Picture 2 - Articles a(n), the et Ø
- Picture 1 - Family vocabulary based on the British royal family tree (which is included in the resource)
- Picture 2 - IS, HAS or possession
- Picture 1 - What time is it ?
- Picture 2 - Phonics : [tʃ] or [ʃ] ?
They are the result of a special request made by one of our followers.
If you like mystery pictures (color by code pictures), make sure to check our custom category:
On our blog, we have published specific articles (in French) which you might like reading:
Just click on the Follow Me green star ✩ next to my store’s name. Every new product is 50% off for 24 hours. You don't want to miss this!
You can also follow me on , on or on !
This product is for your personal and your classroom use only.
It is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying or distributing for more than one teacher is strictly prohibited. Please read TOU included in the file.