Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
171.19 MB | 14 pages
A collection of 14 digital format posters in PDF, illustrating ALL of the ART language in primary school. To help you with your teaching.
Posters are homemade and scanned in professional quality. You can print them or put them onto your Interactive Whiteboard.
Very colorful. Helps students to understand the concepts of art more easily.
By downloading this product, you will receive 2 folders. The posters in 8.5 x 11 and in 11 x 17.
- Symmetry and assymetry
- Perspective with: Overlapping and smaller in the distance
- Warm and cold colors
- Primary and secondary colors
- 2D shapes
- 3D shapes
- Repetition and alternation
- Lines : thick, thin, vertical, horizontal, diagonal, zig-zag
- Lines: Spiral, curly, straight
- The color wheel
- Light and dark values
- Color mixing
- 4 posters using "colour" (for Australian, Canadian and British classes).
Also available, a collection of 14 sheets to color :
"Art Vocabulary Posters: Print and Color"
They follow the posters on art colors.
The sheets can be photocopied and distributed to the students for their portfolios.
They can also be used to occupy the students who finish more quickly.
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.