This set of 15 Christmas and December exit slips for any subject will engage your students as they show what they know! Each exit slip features fun, Christmas and December clip art and an assignment requiring a thoughtful written response. Make assessment fun and fresh by using exit slips that build excitement for learning and for changing seasons and holidays!
SAVE BIG by purchasing this set as part of a Monthly Exit Slips Growing Bundle
You may also like the Monthly Reading Response Growing Bundle
These exit slips are open ended and offer many possibilities for use, including:
- Use at the end or beginning of a lesson to assess student knowledge.
- Use as a quick morning work assignment.
- Use during small group instruction to assess understanding.
- Use for early finishers assignments.
- Use at the end of the day as a note home to parents about what was learned in class.
- Have students complete and color the slips and feature their responses on a Christmas or December bulletin board.
These exit slips are a fun, fresh way to assess your students. They are no prep, easy to implement, and a blast for students!
Exit Slips Included:
1. Can’t Keep Quiet About Learning – Favorite Facts
2. Subject Swirl – Interesting Facts
3. Prioritize and Pencil In – Prioritizing Information
4. Edible Examples – Examples and Non-Examples
5. Decorative Details – Creative Writing Response
6. Sweet Summary – Summarizing
7. Stocking Up on Main Idea and Details
8. DEER Teacher – Letter to the Teacher
9. Comprehension Counts – Responding to Learning
10. Sentences on a Shelf – Vocabulary, Sentences
11. Bauble Brainstorming – Responding to Learning
12. The Gift of Learning – Responding to Learning
13. Test Question Tree – Formulating Questions
14. I Learned a LATTE – Interesting Facts
15. SPOTTING Facts and Opinions
By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only for personal use in your classroom. Licenses are non-transferable and cannot be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchases this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. Using this file, in whole or in part, to create another product, either free or for purchase, is prohibited.
All material included in this resource belongs to Ford's Board LLC. Included with purchase is a license to use the material, however you do not own the material. You may not upload any portion of this resource to the internet in any format.