15 Digital Get to Know You EDITABLE Digital Activities (distance) GOOGLE
Why do you need this product:
Learning thrives in a caring community.
Are you finding it hard to engage students, develop a class culture, and develop meaningful relationships with your students while teaching remotely or eLearning?
Try these fun and engaging digital activities.
How this product will help:
This product is packed with 15 different games, activities, and projects that you can use to help your students get to know you and each other. Work together to create thriving community by completing tasks, finding commonalities with each other, and developing relationships.
Edit and alter activities to fit your learner needs.
- 50+ EDITABLE, hyperlinked, PowerPoint pages (access to google slides version)
- A Table of contents page (with hyperlinks to activities and a home button that returns you to this page)
- Whole class activities
- Individual activities
- Teacher instruction pages (support you in implementing the activity)
- Google slides and forms
- Guidelines for suggested apps
- Template pages (allow you to add & create new activities; different designs for title pages, sub-sections and activity) pages
- All elements are editable to allow you to fit to your needs
- 11 whole class activities with digital and in person options
- 4 individual activities with digital and paper options
- Google : Include links to copies of google slides and forms to use with activities
- Guidelines for suggested apps: Instructions on how to use apps for activities written for both teachers and students
*Include embedded videos and links to online resources
- These activities are intended to be used by teacher and students during synchronous live lessons but could easily be altered to be done offline.
- Many of the activities lend themselves to being done both in group or individually.
- Activities can be easily altered to work with different types of tech found online (google classroom, flipgrid, padlet…). I have given some suggestions in the body and notes sections of the PowerPoint.
Check out extensive preview.
**For a PowerPoint Slides version access: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/eLearning-Orientation-15-Digital-Get-to-Know-You-Activities-distance-learning-6052280
Other eLearning/Google activities you may like:
Online Learning skills:
eLearning orientation activities:
- GOOLE: eLearning-Lesson Plan Template & First Day(s) Activities (distance)
- GOOGLE: eLearning Orientation-15 Digital Get to Know You Activities (distance)
Online oral language activities:
- GOOGLE: Fishbowl Group/Class Discussion -distance learning (geared to ELA but could be used for any course)
- Google: Book Talk & Book Ad Assignment with Exemplars-distance learning
Online Reading activities:
- Google: Novel Study (for any book) Student Workbook-distance learning
- Google: Analysis Questions for any Fiction-Worksheets-Distance Learning
- Google: Independent Reading Tracking and Support Sheets-distance learning
Online Writing activities:
Online Literary Terms with Mentor Texts activities:
- Google: 5 Elements of Fiction-Lesson & Activities-Distance Learning FREE
- Google: PLOT interactive lessons & activities (editable) - Distance Learning
- Google: CHARACTER interactive lessons & activities (editable)-Distance Learning
Get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
If you found this resource to be valuable in your teaching, please consider reviewing it.
TPT gives you credits for your reviews that can be used on future purchases.
To write a review:
- Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in).
- Click on the Provide Feedback button beside your purchase.
- Give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Questions? Requests for new products?
If you have questions, suggestions for improvements, or if there are any errors please feel free to contact me via:
- TPT Q&A or
Find out about new products, updates and sales:
Follow me on TPT:
- Look for the green star next to my store logo
- Click the star to become a follower.
Connect with Me