This set of 15 February and Valentine's Day graphic organizers will engage your students as they show what they know! Each page features fun February clip art and a reading assignment that may be used with any book. Make responding to reading fun and fresh by using activities that build excitement for reading and for changing seasons and holidays!
SAVE BIG by purchasing this set as part of a Monthly Reading Response Pages Growing Bundle!
Monthly Reading Response Activities Growing Bundle
You may also like the Monthly Exit Slips Growing Bundle!
Monthly Exit Slips Growing Bundle
These activities offer many possibilities for use, including:
- Use at the end of a reading lesson to assess student knowledge.
- Use the activities for morning work.
- Use during guided reading instruction to assess understanding.
- Use during independent reading time.
- Have students complete and color pages during the month and feature their finished work on a February bulletin board.
- Use as an extension assignment for early finishers.
- Send home for reading homework.
These reading response pages are a fun, fresh way to engage your students. They are no prep, easy to implement, and a blast for students!
1. Buzzing About Text Features
2. A Letter to the Author – Creative Response
3. A Valentine for…? – Creative Response
4. Making Predictions
5. This Book is a Perfect Fit – Favorite Part, Illustrations
6. Problems and Resolutions
7. Smitten with Similarities – Compare and Contrast
8. “Yeti” for Cause and Effect
9. Sequencing is Sweet – Sequence of Events
10. Koala-ty Clues – Context Clues
11. A Heart to Heart Conversation – Creative Response
12. Facing Your Feelings – Reactions to the Text
13. Crawling Into a Good Book – Facts
14. My Pick for President – Creative Response
15. Don’t Fudge the Facts
By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only for personal use in your classroom. Licenses are non-transferable and cannot be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchases this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. Using this file, in whole or in part, to create another product, either free or for purchase, is prohibited.
All material included in this resource belongs to Ford's Board LLC. Included with purchase is a license to use the material, however you do not own the material. You may not upload any portion of this resource to the internet in any format.