Also included in
- 20% off! This bundle contains four multicultural plays (Japanese, Italian, Jewish and Indian folk tales) and comprehensive units which are most suited for upper elementary and middle grade students. Students in a drama class, social studies or language arts class benefit from them the most because$23.20$29.00Save $5.80
- BUNDLE:Created for the classroom teacher and easy to produce!10% OFF! 254 pages of 8 multicultural plays with units, (each 15 minutes in length) appropriate for a public performance, however they were created with the classroom in mind. Students strengthen their study of other cultures, reading (fl$46.40$58.00Save $11.60
- Here is an extraordinary bundle for you! If I was in your classroom teaching this play, I'd use this creative movement lesson with your students. Although it was created for middle grade students, students in grade four and five would appreciate this play and unit with a few modifications. IT COU$9.60$12.00Save $2.40
- 20% OFF! Drama lessons with themes for each season during the school year--fall, winter and spring. Plus, there are lessons around Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter. Included are costume, stage props, playwriting, tableau, movement, sound$80.00$100.00Save $20.00
- ON SALE 10% OFF! Are you looking for year-long advice and help from an award winning, veteran drama teacher? I created a bundle of drama lessons, units and plays to help you! This bundle includes 40 products (NEARLY 1,225 PAGES) which were all created by me and time tested in my classroom over th$241.88$268.75Save $26.87
This comical play (moderate or large cast depending on your needs) is suitable whether studying the Jewish culture or multicultural folk plays or a drama class. Students strengthen their reading (fluency), speaking (diction) and listening skills (restating) while learning to work cooperatively.
In addition, a teacher could assign this script to students distance learning. #DistanceLearningTPT
Based on the beloved Jewish folk tale by the same name, students will have an opportunity to:
- Yiddish words
- dramatize a folk tale with dancing
- design and make masks
- use their imaginations creating structured improvisations for particular moments in the play
This product comes with:
- two warm-ups
- procedure or rehearsal schedule
- eight-page script complete with stage directions
- suggested improvisation scenarios to use in the play
- theater vocabulary list
- discussion questions (pre-rehearsal and post performance)
- stage properties list
- links to dances
Comprehensive? You bet!
This is a guaranteed successful teaching and learning experience created by a veteran drama teacher of thirty-eight years.
Do you follow me? If not I'd love it if you would!Follow me
Need another play? Check out other Dramamommaspeaks products at:
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.