Also included in
- ELEMENTS OF DRAMA GRAB BAG! 20% OFF!! These SIX products are tailored for elementary and middle school students by an award winning drama teacher and director of thirty-eight years. Included in this bundle:1 play--perfect for the end of the semester before the winter holiday1 biography (Lin Manuel M$15.20$20.75Save $5.55
- Perfect for the new teacher or those looking for unique and innovative resources. This bundle (265 pages) has everything you need to teach a drama class for a semester, quarter or month (depending upon how many times you see your students.) I created these lessons for my own classes and used them fo$63.00$76.00Save $13.00
- 20% off! This bundle contains four multicultural plays (Japanese, Italian, Jewish and Indian folk tales) and comprehensive units which are most suited for upper elementary and middle grade students. Students in a drama class, social studies or language arts class benefit from them the most because$23.20$29.00Save $5.80
- BUNDLE:Created for the classroom teacher and easy to produce!10% OFF! 254 pages of 8 multicultural plays with units, (each 15 minutes in length) appropriate for a public performance, however they were created with the classroom in mind. Students strengthen their study of other cultures, reading (fl$46.40$58.00Save $11.60
- 20% OFF! Drama lessons with themes for each season during the school year--fall, winter and spring. Plus, there are lessons around Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day and Easter. Included are costume, stage props, playwriting, tableau, movement, sound$80.00$100.00Save $20.00
- ON SALE 10% OFF! Are you looking for year-long advice and help from an award winning, veteran drama teacher? I created a bundle of drama lessons, units and plays to help you! This bundle includes 40 products (NEARLY 1,225 PAGES) which were all created by me and time tested in my classroom over th$241.88$268.75Save $26.87
BUNDLEThis charming play based on a Japanese folk tale and its unit (37 pages) share the themes of New Years, multiculturalism, winter, kindness and forgiveness. Students strengthen their study of other cultures, reading (fluency), speaking (diction) and listening skills (restating) while learning to work cooperatively. This is excellent and very suitable for a Vocal Music, Social Studies or Drama class.
Based on the beloved Japanese folk tale by the same name, students will have an opportunity to:
• dramatize a folk tale using many of the elements of drama
• create straw hats
• design snowflakes
• sing an original song written in a pentatonic scale
• and use their imaginations to express emotion through movement.
Integrate with your vocal music teacher and present the play together! Your students can sing and accompany the song with metallophones, xyllophones and percussion.
This product comes with:
• script with stage directions to help you be successful
• stage properties list
• costume suggestions
- snowflake construction directions
- hat construction directions
- post performance discussion questions and quick activity
• original song
- recording of the melody with the accompaniment
Comprehensive? You bet.
Time tested and created by an award winning drama teacher of 38 years,
Ojisan and the Grateful Statues is a guaranteed winner.
For more Dramamommaspeaks products, go to:
Reviews of other Dramamommaspeaks products:
Radio Theater I
"This is such an original and creative drama unit. It is extremely thorough and has everything I need. I think you covered all the bases. Excellent resource, I highly recommend."
Storytelling through Student Created Pictures
"I love the challenges included in this resource and what it does to storytelling. I can't wait to try them with my students! Thank you!"
An absolutely comprehensive package that is easy to implement- what a time saver! A creative way of encouraging students to learn about stage properties, view video examples, take notes, and simply be creative! Looking forward to using this!
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases? Just provide feedback for resources you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback” button next to your purchases, rate the resource, and leave a short comment. (You need to do both to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.