This set of 15 Thanksgiving and fall exit slips for any subject will engage your students as they show what they know! Each exit slip features fun November clip art and an assignment requiring a thoughtful written response. Make assessment fun and fresh by using exit slips that build excitement for learning and for changing seasons and holidays!
SAVE BIG by purchasing this set as part of a Monthly Exit Slips Growing Bundle!
Monthly Exit Slips Growing Bundle
You may also like the Monthly Reading Response Activities Growing Bundle!
Monthly Reading Response Growing Bundle
These exit slips are open ended and offer many possibilities for use, including:
- Use at the end or beginning of a lesson to assess student knowledge.
- Use as a quick morning work assignment.
- Use during small group instruction to assess understanding.
- Use for early finishers assignments.
- Use at the end of the day as a note home to parents about what was learned in class.
- Have students complete and color the slips and feature their responses on a November bulletin board.
These exit slips are a fun, fresh way to assess your students. They are no prep, easy to implement, and a blast for students!
Exit Slips Included:
1. Tell OWL about it – Summarizing
2. Nuts About Learning – Main Idea and Details
3. A Field of Knowledge – Questions, Facts
4. Raking Up Information – Fun Facts
5. Facts and Opinions Are a Hoot
6. Delicious Details – Vocabulary, Details
7. GOURDgeous Illustration – Illustrating Details
8. Prioritize and Pencil In – Prioritizing Information
9. Get a Kick Out of Learning – Interesting Facts
10. Words of a Feather – Vocabulary, Sentences
11. Mystery Maples – Asking Questions
12. Be the DeCIDER – Prioritizing Information
13. Planting Knowledge – Creative Writing
14. Pumpkin Picking – Rating Understanding
15. Something to Crow About – Interesting Facts, Examples
By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only for personal use in your classroom. Licenses are non-transferable and cannot be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchases this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. Using this file, in whole or in part, to create another product, either free or for purchase, is prohibited.
All material included in this resource belongs to Ford's Board LLC. Included with purchase is a license to use the material, however you do not own the material. You may not upload any portion of this resource to the internet in any format.
I hope you choose to download this product. If you do and find it helpful, please leave a great rating, follow me, and check out the other products in my store. Thank you!