Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
15 Spanish Speaking Activities to build confidence in speaking Spanish! Get students out of their seats and talking to one another with these fun Spanish "Find Someone Who" activities. Must-have communicative activities for beginning Spanish / Spanish 1 and a good review for Spanish 2. Use with any novice Spanish curriculum.
Each activity has several questions and students must "find someone who" can answer their question affirmatively. The student with the most signatures in the quickest amount of time wins! "Find Someone Who" activities are great as a quick movement break or review at the end of a unit. Also great for the last few minutes of class, days with unexpected schedule changes, or Fun Fridays. Simply print & speak!
This Spanish Bundle includes 8 topics with 15 no-prep printable activities:
- Spanish Calendar: When is your birthday? (2 pages, 12 questions each)
- Spanish Adjectives with Ser: ¿Cómo eres tú? (2 pages, 12 questions each)
- Spanish All About Me: Todo Acerca de Mi (1 page, 12 questions)
- Spanish Schedule: Mi Horario (2 pages, room to write about 4 - 8 classes)
- Spanish Clothing: La Ropa (2 pages, 12 questions each)
- Spanish Food: La Comida (2 pages, 12 questions each)
- Spanish Family: Mi Familia (2 pages, 12 questions each)
- Spanish Verb Gustar: Me Gusta (2 pages, 12 questions each)
SEE PREVIEW for details!
Teachers are saying:
- "Infinitely reusable, easy to use, and great conversation starters. This was definitely a lifesaver for me - I'm in my first year teaching and it helps to have smart activities to generate interest and get students talking."
- "Another fun and easy to do speaking activity for all ages to build confidence!!"
- "Great activities to get your beginners talking. So simple and self explanatory."
- "My students loved the flexibility of walking around the classroom to talk to their classmates. One student literally said "Spanish is really fun" after I did this activity."
- "Quick movement break but still keeps kids in the target language!"
Level: Novice Low to Novice Mid
ACTFL Can Do Statement:
I can answer a few simple questions.
I can respond to yes/no questions.
I can answer a variety of simple questions.
I can answer questions about what I like and dislike.
I can communicate basic information about myself and people I know.
I can say or write something about the members of my family and ask about someone’s family.
I can say or write something about friends and classmates.
I can communicate some basic information about my everyday life.
I can give times and dates.
I can talk about what I eat.
You'll also love Spanish Speaking Activities Bundle 2! 17 activities to practice Spanish 1 verbs. Save up to 30% when buying a bundle!
Save money with Bundles
- Spanish 1 Bundle - 100 Activities! Must-have resources to help you through a year of teaching beginning Spanish! 1,500+ pages. Includes 14 Bundles & MORE! ($400 value!)
- Back to School Bundle
- Back-to-School Bundle 2
- Spanish Word Wall Bundle
- Spanish Word Search Bundle
- Cognate Bundle
- Spanish Adjective Bundle
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.