This is the bundle of the following items:
1. a power point that introduces the 16 career clusters. Each slide has a brief overview of the cluster and cute pop-up clip art pictures of careers in that cluster. The last slides are the assignments and prompts to have a class discussion about what different students want to do post-high school, what education that will require, and which career cluster it falls under
2. Poster template for the assignment: make a poster with the all of the career clusters and pictures of people who work in that cluster.
3. Rubric to grade the poster template, easy to fill in on Microsoft Excel
4. A worksheet that accompanies the class discussion and the following assignment to research their specific cluster a little bit and find out how that cluster (or their specific career) uses CAD.
5. BONUS ITEM A simple typed list of the 16 career clusters