Products in this Bundle (16)
showing 1-5 of 16 products
This bundle contains 16 no-prep lessons for each unit in early history . They are designed as an overview for each topic, perfect for an introduction or a review lesson -- or stand-alone if time is short. Students engage in various activities that encourage close reading and checks for understanding. It also includes a little fun!
Each lesson contains:
- A 2-page, approximately 650 word reading passage (print-friendly in black and white)
- A modified version of the reading with bolded annotations to guide struggling readers
- A 2-page activity worksheet with vocabulary, picture analysis and a puzzle
- Link to a Google version of the reading and activity
- An answer key when applicable
There is a suggested short video you can use at the beginning of the lesson to serve your visual learners.
How nice would it be to know you have a complete lesson for every new unit?!
Some activities include color coding various parts of the reading, gamified assignments such as tic-tac-toe and connect4, quotatation analysis, political cartoons, terminology, quotation interpretation, finding evidence and so much more!
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW. It is a sample lesson and will give you an idea of how the others are laid out.
The topics covered are:
- Prehistoric times
- Ancient Egypt
- Ancient China
- Ancient India
- Ancient Rome
- Ancient Greece
- Medieval Times
- Kingdoms of Africa
- Mesoamerican Civilizations
- Golden Age of Islam
- Scientific Revolution
- Protestant Reformation
- French Revolution