Also included in
- Introduce your school counseling program, welcome new students, and keep your school community informed of your program throughout the year with these editable newsletters in a cohesive, bold design! Please see each product pages for which text boxes are editable! New Student Welcome Letter from the$5.40$6.00Save $0.60
- Organize and introduce your school counseling program with these coordinating office printables, including monthly newsletter templates, intake notes forms, and a set of student interest inventories (print and digital versions for distance learning)! Resources included in this 5-resource bundle: Int$13.95$15.50Save $1.55
Editable school counselor newsletter templates offer an easy way to inform families and staff of your school counseling program events and updates. Simply fill your information in the text boxes (only the text boxes in Century Gothic font are editable), print, and distribute.
Your 21-page editable PPTX file includes:
- (12) monthly newsletter templates (one page each, August-July)
- (1) template that has an editable text box instead of the month listed at the top
- (1) newsletter template from multiple counselors (nouns are plural)
The pages in PowerPoint have been flattened and I have overlaid some text boxes so you can type your information using fonts you own. (My fonts/text are flattened in the image and are by Miss5th and Kaitlynn Albani.) The editable text boxes are in Century Gothic font, but of course you can use a preferred font you own!
EDITABLE TEXT BOXES ON THE MONTHLY TEMPLATES:
"Your name or school name here"
"Type newsletter headline here"
"Your text here... Use this space..." (left box text)
"Your text here... Use this space..." (right box text)
"Type your contact information here.
Name, email, phone number."
NOT EDITABLE ON THE MONTHLY TEMPLATES:
Month text box
School Counselor Info (header)
News & Updates (headers)
Contact Information (header)
Please contact me by phone, email, or appointment.
Please note that other than the text boxes in Century Gothic font, the rest of the welcome letter has been flattened and is not editable. If there is other wording you need customized in the letter, please consider messaging me about my custom resource edit to add on to your purchase of this resource, and I'd love to work with you! (Please message me BEFORE purchasing the add-on custom resource edit.)
Love this style? Check out the entire coordinating product line!
- Intake Notes Forms for Individual Counseling Sessions
- New Student Welcome Letter from the School Counselor
- EDITABLE Kindergarten Welcome Letter from the School Counselor(s)
- Student Interest Inventory Set - Classroom Reward Menus for School Counselors
Related printables for great additions to your School Counseling program:
Follow me here on TpT and leave a review!