Includes 16 game boards for students to use for independent practice or partner play. Your students will enjoy stealing the spots from their partners and competing to fill the most spots to win!
How to play: Students roll two dice, add them together, and multiply that by the selected number of the game board. (Example: Roll a 2 and a 4. Add 2 plus 4 and get 6. Then multiply 6 by the number you are practicing.) Students will place their colored chip on the answer on the game board. If there is already a chip on that space, they can steal the spot by adding another chip on top of the first. Once a spot has 2 chips, the spot is locked. The first person to claim 5 or 10 spots is the winner! BUZZ!! Students can also play on their own and try to fill the entire board in 20 rolls or less.
- 1 or 2 Player Game Instructions
- Tally Chart for Individual Play Tracking
- Multiplication Table and Tips Page for Reference
- Game Boards for Each Fact (x1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
- Game Boards for Fact Review Together (x2 and 5, x3 and 4, x6 and 7, x8 and 9)
Please check out the PREVIEW before purchasing!
Thanks for looking! Feel free to check out my blog for more information about this game!