The eighteen activity sheets cover most of the main topics in High School Geometry. Most activity sheets have 15 conceptually based questions.
The activity sheets cover the topics of:
1. Medians and Bisectors of a Triangle
2. Using Angle Bisectors of a Triangle
3. Using Perpendicular Bisectors
4. The Midsegment Theorem
5. Congruence Transformations
6. Proving Triangles Congruent
7. The Congruence of Triangles Using Sides and Angles
8. The Congruence of Triangles and Polygons
9. The Triangle Sum Theorem
10. Writing and Graphing Equations of Lines
11. Proving Angle Pair Relationships
12. Finding and Using Slope
13. Postulates and Drawing
14. Pairs of Angles
15. Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
16. Segments and Angle Postulates
17. The Midpoint and Distance Formulas
18. Inductive Reasoning
Each of these activity sheets can be bought separately in my store by looking up each individual title.
There are also smaller bundles of activities named Geometry Activity Sheets - Bundle 1, 2, 3, and 4.