18 Sensei-tional World Heritage Rainforest Photos: Set 2
Teaching about rainforests as a global environment in Geography, Earth Science, Environmental Studies, Social Studies or Elementary/Primary units of work? Bring an Australian rainforest to your classroom. These photos taken at the World Heritage Listed "Wet Tropics of North Queensland" rainforest area outside of Cairns, Australia by Sensei-tional Classrooms' owner using her DSLR. Did you know that the "Wet Tropics" are classified a World Heritage Site of natural significance because it has evidence of links to Gondwana, the ancient super-continent! Millions of years old!
These photos for classroom use in PowerPoint, Word documents, on worksheets and for student assessment activities. Each photo is watermarked to acknowledge Sensei-tional Classrooms' ownership, but these photos can be used by the classroom teacher to share with students.
Rainforest photos in this set include:
* Colours and tones of green found in the rainforest
* Roadside views of the Wet Tropics World Heritage Site
* Vegetation on the forest floor, jungle, canopy and emergent layers
* Beautiful Barron Falls - deep gorge waterfall
* Human land use around Cairns near this World Heritage Site
Feel free to provide feedback on this photo set.