This product consists of 36 weeks of daily addition and subtraction word problems (180 individual). The word problems include the following features.
• They are large enough that each problem can easily be seen if using a projector or an interactive board.
• There is an area for students to show his or her work.
• The problems are editable so you can use your students’ names in the word problems and cut/paste and enlarge them.
Problem types include:
• Add to: Result unknown, Change unknown, Start unknown
• Take from: Difference unknown, Change unknown, Start unknown
• Take apart/Put together: Total unknown, Addend unknown, Both addends unknown
This product rotates through all of the different types of word problem several times during each quarter. The problems are based on a weekly theme. The weekly themes are:
First Quarter: School Supplies, Dogs, Rocks, Fruit, Dessert, Money, The Beach, Columbus, Marbles
Second Quarter: Autumn, Football, Birds, Thanksgiving, The Kitchen, The Farm, Christmas, Books, Snow
Third Quarter: Civil Rights, The Ocean, Cats, Valentines, Our Flag, Flowers, Food, Games,
St. Patrick’s Day
Fourth Quarter: Baseball, Horses, Kites, Travel, Fishing, Bicycles, Hiking, Swimming,
To visit my store click here:
Jan Ayotte's Academic Alley
Copyright (c) Jan Ayotte. All rights reserved by author. This product can be used by original purchaser only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement. This product is intended for classroom and personal use only.