Also included in
- Is improving classroom management one of your resolutions for 2019? This resource will help you meet that goal!DO YOU WANT TO BE AN EFFECTIVE TEACHER? As you get ready to go back to school, strong classroom management skills are the key to success in the classroom. READ THE WONDERFUL REVIEWS FROM TE$55.00$105.00Save $50.00
TAKING ATTENDANCE DOESN'T NEED TO BE BORING? Are you looking for a fun and interactive way to take attendance? Do you need conversation starters for morning meeting? This resource has been used by hundreds of classroom teachers with great success!
Simply display one of these questions on the board (or read it aloud to younger learners). As you call roll, the children respond with their answer to the question of the day. It's so much more fun than simply saying, "here!"
---> PLEASE NOTE THIS RESOURCE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF MY POPULAR COST-SAVING CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE! CLICK BELOW TO SAVE: CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
THE BENEFITS OF THIS 180 ATTENDANCE QUESTIONS RESOURCE:
Routine is important for developing a safe and well-managed classroom environment. This procedure is a great way to start each day and help the students transition into a new day. It's flexible and can be used in several ways. While it was designed for taking attendance verbally, many teachers have used the questions in creative ways including...
✓ daily journal prompts
✓ exit questions
✓ getting to know you activities
✓ a resource for children who struggle with coming up with topics to write about.
Included in the 23 page 180 ATTENDANCE QUESTIONS RESOURCE you will find...
• Question of the Day Sign in ink-saving black and white
• Question of the Day Sign in color
• Student-Generated Question Cards
• Teacher Checklist / Printable Booklet
• Differentiated Journaling Pages (Primary- and Intermediate-Ruled)
REAL TEACHER TESTIMONIALS
☺ Teaching From Beyond the Desk said..."My students LOVE these attendance questions! There is so much laughter and giggles during our role, and it makes me smile so much more. My students disperse quickly (terrible schedule this year--we have specials in the AM. Yuck!) and this allows me to connect with each one of them during role--when I only have minutes with some of them before they leave."
☺ Elizabeth said...“I am loving this resource! I'm having the students talk about these questions with a partner first and then answer them aloud (in a complete sentence) for the class. Great practice listening and speaking and supports my English Language Learners."
☺ Karen said...“I absolutely love this!! It's so much more fun that "here"....and it makes the kids think! Love It!"
☺ Angie said...“We use these every morning. My students are very interested in each other's responses, and it spurs conversation with between students who don't normally converse."
CHECK OUT SOME OTHER POPULAR CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM RESOURCES TO IMPROVE YOUR CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION, MANAGEMENT, DECOR, and MORE! (click each to view):
• GUIDED MATH MADE EASY<--Over 2500 POSITIVE REVIEWS
I am always excited to connect with you! Here’s where you can find me....
Get tips and ideas for Classroom Organization and Management as well as FREE resources delivered to your inbox by subscribing to
and follow me on...
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM BLOG provides free tips, photos and information to help organize and manage your classroom or homeschool materials as well as inspirational and creative lesson ideas.
Do you want FREE resources? Would you like to SAVE 20% on all new resources in the Clutter-Free Classroom Store?
★ Look for the green star next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page.
★ Click that star to become a follower..
★ You will be notified each time I debut a new resource or upload a freebie!