Students these days are obsessed with HASHTAGS so that is the theme of this!
Get your students involved in making daily memories (180 days of them to be exact) with you! This thought came to me at the end of last year when I thought to myself... "how am I ever going to remember all the funny, weird, crazy, amazing things that happened this year!" Look no further - my students told me to create a daily book where students could write their daily memories, and this is what I came up with! I chose 180 days theme to make sure I do it daily!
***If your school isn't a 180 days - just re-save as a PDF and only select to print the days/pages you need :)
This is a great idea for new teachers or even long time teachers that just want to REMEMBER IT ALL! Create a daily memory book with your class during your end of day class meetings and before dismissal. Always end the day on a happy note!
How to Use:
1. Download and tweak to make it fit - change the hashtag and put your teacher name on it!
2. Select your school days 168 or 180 days
3. Print double side with front covers and bound to keep for the whole year! (If wanting make a copy for your kids at the end of the year!)
4. Class can share their "sweet/sour" "highs/lows" of the day.
5. Then pick a student each day to write in the journal and come up with their own unique hashtag for the day.