Get ready to drop some beats in your classroom seats!
This Listed Item Is: A 5 PACK BUNDLE: SCORE, PART 1, PART 2, PART 3, PART 4 – LEVEL A
You May Make 10 Copies of Each Part for Free with this Purchase. Please do not copy the score.
-License for extra copies are available in my store for $1 each.
-Visit my store for a free sample of Part 1 - Level A
180 Days of Classroom Beats gives you and your students daily rhythmic fun. 8 Measures + the repeat = a total of 16 measures of pure rhythmic fun per day! You can use these exercises when your class moves from one activity to another, get them focused in class after recess, use them to fill-up free time, use them as a reward for a job well done and you can use them for individual students who are learning how to play a C instrument. You can clap, tap, snap, hum, sing or play them.
Level A starts off basic and allows students to gradually progress. As the days go by, the rhythmic exercises get more challenging. The concepts covered in Level A are...
* Quarter Note & Quarter Rest
* Half Note & Half Rest
* Whole Note & Whole Rest
* Eighth Note
You don't need all 4 parts to have a great time making beats in your classroom. Part 1 is a great place to get started. It will allow your entire class to beat the exercises all together. If you wish to change it up a bit, purchase additional parts. Part 1 and Part 2 will allow you to split your class into 2 different groups beating 2 different rhythms together. Parts 1, 2 and 3 will allow you to split your class into 3 different groups beating 3 different rhythms all together. Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4 will allow you to split your class into 4 different groups beating 4 different rhythms all together. This is the score for Parts 1, 2,3 , 4 - Level A, that will help you keep your class “beating” together. :)
If you'd like to see a sample of what your students will be looking at, please visit my store and download my free sample. It's the first page of Part 1 - Level A.
This is a quick overview of pricing for Level A. You can find all of the items below in my UppityOwl store on TpT.
* Part 1 $12
* Part 2 $12
* Part 3 $12
* Part 4 $12
* Score $40
* All 4 Parts + Score $50 (Bundle of 5)
* Part 1, Part 2 & Score $30 (Bundle of 3)
* Part 3, Part 4 & Score $30 (Bundle of 3)
* Part 1 & Part 2 $20 (Bundle of 2)
* Part 3 & Part 4 $20 (Bundle of 2)
* Extra Copies of Parts 1, 2, 3, 4: (10 Free copies of each part with this purchase, then it's $1 per copy over 10, Please purchase extra copies separately in the UppityOwl store on TpT. Score cannot be copied.)
UP & COMING:
* More Levels
* 32 Measure Challenges with Coordinating Mix Tracks!
* AND I'm excited to announce I'm in the process of Mixing Tracks to go along with “180 Days of Classroom Beats!” Dub Step, Hip Hop, Fx and Synths... all your classroom will need is laser lights and a fog machine! (lol) Each track will start off with 4 beats to set the tempo, then step back because the beat drops on Measures 1 – 8 with a change up for Measures 9 – 16 (the repeat)! (Rhythm-only tracks will be made available for instrumentalists and vocalists.)
Follow my UppityOwl store for notifications on newly added products.
Have Fun & Make Music!