This fun set of 180 question task cards are great conversation starters! Classroom conversations will help improve communication and social skills. They also help boost student participation, encourage active listening & help you get to know your students better.
You can cut out these no prep task cards and ask the questions to your students, or use them for pair or group work. They can also be used as writing prompts. Included are 2 blank sets of cards for you to write your own questions. The question cards are simple, uncluttered and easy for children to read from. A great back to school product and an easy filler activity!
- What did kids do for fun 100 years ago?
- Why should we care about the environment?
- Do animals have feelings?
- Why do we say cheese when having our photo taken?
- What is a New Year’s Resolution?
- Why do giraffes have long necks?
- Can you fall in love at first sight?
- What makes you unique?
- Why are rules important?
UK teachers: The British English version of this product is available here.
Follow my store for info about new products, sales and flash freebies! Click on the green ✮ under my store name. Your feedback and comments are appreciated!