This set of 180 question cards are great conversation starters! Speaking is a really important skill, but sadly one that often gets overlooked. Classroom conversations will help improve communication skills, boost student participation, encourage active listening & help you get to know your students better.
You can cut out these no prep task cards and ask the questions to your students, or use them for pair or group work. They can also be used as writing prompts. Included are 2 blank sets of cards for you to write your own questions. The question cards are simple, uncluttered and easy for children to read from.
- What did children do for fun 100 years ago?
- Why should we care about the environment?
- Do animals have feelings?
- Why do we say cheese when having our photo taken?
- What is a New Year’s Resolution?
- Why do giraffes have long necks?
- Can you fall in love at first sight?
- What makes you unique?
- Why are rules important?
The American English version of this product is available here.