Also included in
- Need an ALL IN ONE resource for Back to School? This Back to School Essentials Bundle will get you started off on the right track! Teachers have enough to worry about with trying to get their classroom ready for the first day so I put together some NO PREP resources that will help you get started. J$30.00$37.00Save $7.00
19 Creative Open House Projects. These are my favorite projects that I've done over the course of my 12 years of teaching. All projects come with actual photos of the step by step process and the finished product, student pages, and templates for ALL art projects! These are things that I wished someone did for me when I began these projects. Some activities include parent participation instead of some of them roaming around with nothing else to do in your classroom. Your students will LOVE these activities for their family members as they challenge them to some fun.
You will have your choice of different color labels, an ADORABLE "Welcome" pennant banner that can also be used for Back To School Night (or even for parties!), and different worksheets (student/teacher/ parent).
This pack includes:
- Student created Open House Parent invitation and template
- Raffle Ticket
- Estimation Station
- Puzzling Letters where students write letters for parents to put together
- Time To Sign: An activity tied to literature where students display the alphabet using ASL. Alphabet cards and Hidden Message forms are included.
- Mystery Math Stories - students create their own number stories and explain the answer. GREAT Common Core work!
-If I was 100 years Old Project and student paper
- Shaping Up with 3D figures - students construct their own 3D figures
- Here I Grow Project - Seeing your student through the years
- Butterflies Everywhere! - 4 CUTE craftivities include a twist on the coffee filter butterfly, paper plate life cycle with pasta, camouflaged friends (student favorite!), and "Stained Glass" butterfly project. ALL with pictures and templates as needed.
- Let's Face It! Line of Symmetry - testing students artistic talent! Includes literature connection and student form "Things I Love About Me!" or better yet, have parents fill out the form "Things I Love About You!" and surprise your student at Open House! SO FUN!
- Who Am I? EASY NO TRACING Silhouette Project! I wrote a quick 6 step tutorial on this. SO simple...I promise!!
- "Thanks for POPPING in" Labels