Step up your U.S. History units (Great Depression, WWII, & Civil Rights Movements) with 6 different 1-to-2 week, high-interest deep-dives that will intrigue your students with the backstories and primary sources that make studying history so fascinating.
Easily add rigor, dimension, and creativity to the units you already have with these plug-and-play packs that require very little prepping by you!
By buying this bundle, you save 20% now and receive all future packs for FREE!
Included in each Activity Pack:
- Multiple pages of detailed lesson plans with differentiation, prep, and lesson takeaway notes all focused on a thematic driving question
- Background activities to connect to previous events and hook students in
- 4-6 main activities to deep-dive into the topic
- Conceptual note-taking sheets, reference handouts, collaborative manipulatives, and activity sheets that challenge students in doing more than filling in the blanks
- Rich primary sources that expose students to the photographs, artwork, and written work of our past
- Links to rich outside resources, like modern news articles and TED Talks
- An engaging, authentic project that takes just a few class periods
You have complete flexibility to pick and choose from an assortment of activities to match your time constraints and students needs. Each pack can be meaningfully completed in 1 and 2 weeks!
Click on each activity pack for a closer look!