This escape game was created with the ONTARIO grade 10 Canadian history curriculum in mind (CHC2D) but it can be applied to any classroom that covers the same/similar (CANADIAN) historical content.
Included in this product:
- master list explaining each task for each group
- 6 labels for your boxes that identify colour groups
- opening script that explains the plot of the game
- task cards for 5 tasks that six different groups participate in (2 tasks are codexes, 3 tasks are clues)
- speed bump and hint cards
- student response/worksheet and teacher answer key with & without combination highlighted
- 30 WW2 era biographies
- 16 response cards
- 8 photo captions (8 colour, 8 b&w) for your students to pose with at the end!
Please note: there is some overlap of clues, but no one group will do the same task twice, nor will they do it at the same time as another group
The zip file unpacks into several PDF files. Please ensure that you have the appropriate programs to view the files.
SEE THE PRODUCT PREVIEW FOR WHAT IS INCLUDED AND WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!
-This product is only for a single classroom use. It may not be shared without purchasing additional licenses.
- This product may not be copied, edited or resold in any form without permission from the author.
If you have questions about this product or its use in your classroom, please don’t hesitate to contact me.