Analyze the Controversies of the 1920s with this easy to use resource!
This 2-page handout provides an assortment of quotes and political cartoons for students to analyze with guiding questions for a better understanding of the chaotic situations and controversies of the 1920s. Includes a wrap-up question in which students make comparisons to our modern society.
Sacco & Vanzetti Trial
Discrimination against African Americans and Minorities
Answers will vary, so no key provided! All images and other primary sources collected from Library of Congress public domain.
Great class or homework assignment!
• 1920s Image Analysis Set - Authentic Images w/Analysis Guides & Organizers
• 1920s Infographic Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• Decade of Roaring 20s 1920s U.S. History Primary Source Analysis Bundled Set
• Roaring 20s 1920s SPRITE Social Studies Graphic Organizer
• Roaring 20s 1920s Walking Tour Centers Activity Gallery Walk
• U.S. History The Roaring 20s Powerpoint Lecture Notes
• U.S. Fear & Consumerism of the Roaring 20s 1920s Powerpoint
Please visit my TpT Store for other great Social Studies, ELA, and New Teacher Resources. You will find:
Walking Tours through History, Archeological Digs, Bio Card Activities, Game Card Sets, Scavenger Hunts, Centers & Stations Activities, Interactive Lectures, Analysis Assignments, Student Review Materials, Role-Card Activities, Human Board Game Sets, & so much more!