Also included in
- These no-prep activities are perfect for adding literacy to your social studies curriculum because they're academically-aligned for ELA and for social studies. Take advantage of this deal, and you can have reading activities for the ENTIRE YEAR of your 5th grade Social Studies class! Currently Inclu$58.20$72.75Save $14.55
Your students will love learning about the 1920s with this engaging, no prep reading activity! This is perfect for adding literacy to your social studies curriculum because it’s academically-aligned for ELA and for social studies. Plus, it’s so easy to use that you can even leave it for sub plans or send it home as a homework packet!
• Passage (leveled for 5th grade)
• Multiple Choice Questions
• Graphic Organizer
• Key Terms and their Definition Matching Activity
• Key People and their Contribution Matching Activity
• Constructed Response
• Extended Response
• Answer Keys
SS5H2 Describe U.S. involvement in World War I and post-World War I America.
b. Describe the cultural developments and individual contributions in the 1920s of the Jazz Age (Louis Armstrong), the Harlem Renaissance (Langston Hughes), baseball (Babe Ruth), the automobile (Henry Ford), and transatlantic flight (Charles Lindbergh).
This objective and resources align with Georgia Standards of Excellence, but can supplement many state standards.
Save over 30% by purchasing this in a BUNDLE!
You May Also Be Interested In:
Don't forget to leave feedback! I love hearing it, plus you will earn TpT credits towards a FREE product!
Be sure to FOLLOW ME on TpT so you can receive notifications of my brand new resources! You don't want to miss out!
Let's Connect! Get some FREEBIES!