The Twenties Unit
- Includes Twenties PowerPoint Lectures
, daily warmups, primary source readings, quiz, and daily lesson plans. Just copy and paste into your lesson plans. Each lesson begins with a warm-up, and continues with PowerPoint notes, primary source document readings and an exit ticket. Unit also includes a crossword puzzle review, Kahoot!
review game, and an editable test/quiz. PowerPoint notes include lecture/presentation notes to guide you through the presentation. Twenties PowerPoint Lectures
also include youtube links to short videos that engage the students.
- The Harding Administration
- Red Scare
- Palmer Raids
- Sacco Vanzetti
- Emergency Quota Act
- Modern Advertising
- Consumer Debt
- Changes with Women
- The Great Migration
- Lindbergh, Earhart and the Mass Media
- Jazz Age & the Harlem Renaissance
- Prohibition & Organized crime
- Scopes Trial
- Rise of the KKK
This item includes
• Daily Lesson Plans - Copy/Paste into yours!
• Warmup and Exit Tickets PowerPoints
• Twenties PowerPoint Lectures
• Immigration Political Cartoon Analysis
• Philosophy of Rugged Individualism Speech Primary Source Activity
• Charles Lindbergh Interview Primary Source Exercise
• Langston Hughes Poetry Analysis
• 1920s Crossword Puzzle Review
Review Game - Students use their phones!
• Editable Assessment/Test
Kahoot! online review game was created and is tailored for the unit exam.
This bundle includes Microsoft PowerPoint files as well as Apple's Keynote files for Keynote users.
Next Stop: The Great Depression Unit Plan
1920s Lesson Plans.
The 1920s Unit
The Roaring 20s
The Jazz Age