This bundle is for a U.S. history class and covers the Great Depression and New Deal programs of the 1930s. This package includes:
- A 116 power point presentation LOADED with pictures about the Great Depression and New Deal
- 3 days of guided notes that go along with the presentation. The notes include questions at the end of them which can be used for a homework assignment or notebook check.
- New Deal Alphabet Soup assignment
- Great Depression and New Deal quiz (key included)
- Stock Market simulation --do at the beginning of the 1920s unit and sell at the end of the 1930s to show how much you can make or lose in the stock market.