This bundle includes the following items for about the 1960s.
- A huge 219 slide presentation LOADED with pictures that covers the major points of the 1960s including the culture. My presentations are complete with video and music files for the culture section, but it is too big a file to upload here.
- 4 days of guided notes that follow along with the presentation. Each day of guided notes has questions at the end of them that students can turn in for homework or you can use for a notebook check.
- The 1964 state of Louisiana literacy test used to disenfranchise African-American voters.
- A video of Harvard students taking the same literacy test and all failing.
- An overview of the Vietnam War reading and questions assignment.