Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1970s Music: Punk Rock
This lecture and supporting classroom resources is part eight in the “History of Popular Music” package. It covers the key aspects and influences of Punk Rock and its later developments into genres like New-Wave, Indie and Alternative Rock.
In this package:
- Classroom Worksheet (with teacher Answer sheet)
- HOMEWORK task – written worksheet on Punk Music
- Video (presentation in video form, used for student revision)
Covered in 1970s Music: Punk Rock
- Lesson Recap (Part seven – Soul, Funk and Disco)
- Outline of 1970’s Britain and the birth of the Punk movement
- The part of the guitar in Punk music
- Punk Artists and Stylistic aspects of the music
- Punk’s later developments and Sub-gerens