Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1980s Music: Electro & Synth Pop
This lecture and supporting classroom resources is part TEN in the “History of Popular Music” package. It covers the key aspects and influences of 1980’s Electro and Synth Pop.
In this package:
- RESOURCE-Recommended - Listening-1980s Music- Electro & Synth Pop
- Video (presentation in video form, used for student revision)
Covered in 1980s Music: Electro & Synth Pop
- Recapping Indie and New Waves Genres (Part Nine)
- Leon Theremin and early Electronic Instruments
- Robert Moog and early Synthesizes
- Wendy Carlos and using Electronic Instruments
- Outline and development of Synth Pop
- The Roland TR-77 and how it was used in this music
- Outline and Development of New Romanticism music
- Quick outline to writing a Synth Pop song