1984 Bingo is a fun way to review the novel 1984
by George Orwell. Use this game to help students prepare for the unit test. This is a fun way to review at the end of the novel.
✥ Teacher Directions
✥ 3 pages of flashcards with the characters, symbols, terms and settings and descriptions/definitions on them (For both teacher use during the game or students can use them review the text.)
✥ 30 different Bingo Game Cards (If you have more than 30 students in a class you can put them in pairs or small groups.)
✥ 1 blank bingo game card for you to write in whatever you want.
Please download the preview and if you have any questions feel free to ask.
This product is included in my unit for the novel 1984 listed here:
Activities and Handouts for 1984 by George Orwell
• The Great Gatsby Bingo Review Game
• A Midsummer Night's Dream Bingo Review Game
• A Raisin in the Sun Bingo Review Game
• Hamlet Bingo Review Game
• Macbeth Bingo Review Game
• Othello Bingo Review Game
• Romeo and Juliet Bingo Review Game
• Wonder Bingo Review Game
• Literary Terms Bingo - 30 game cards