This EDITABLE 32-page test bank for George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty Four has 100 multiple-choice questions and an answer key. Like all of my test banks, every single question is labelled according to National Common Core Standards, and all of the literary reading standards are covered multiple times.
This test bank contains actual excerpts from the novel, so you will be able to assess the depth of your students' understanding of this satirical work . There are six excerpts from Part One, seven excerpts from Part Two, and six excerpts from Part Three. Each passage is labelled according to its part and chapter, and they are presented in chronological order for your convenience.
This test bank is editable so that you can use any portion of it at any time to do the following:
1. Make multiple versions of the unit test in case students are absent.
2. Make multiple versions of the test for variety for different class periods.
3. Give students a quiz after a certain section of reading by selecting only those excerpts and questions.
4. Use the questions that accompany any excerpt for standardized test preparation such as the AP Exam or End-Of-Course testing.
5. Choose which questions you'd like to use for various students or class periods based on difficulty.
This test will save you so much time!