Use this engaging word search puzzle while studying the science fiction novel 1984 by George Orwell. Students will review vocabulary, characters, and important concepts from the novel while having fun looking for the words. Great for early finishers or a fun homework assignment.
The 24 hidden words are: Airstrip One, Big Brother, Criminal, Doublethink, Dystopia, Eastasia, Eurasia, Goldstein, Hate Week, Ingsoc, Inner party, Julia, Newspeak, OBrien, Oceania, Orwell, Proles, Telescreen, Thoughtcrime, Torture, Totalitarianism, Unperson, Urban Decay, Winston
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
• Animal Farm Word Search Puzzle
• Great Gatsby Word Search Puzzle
• Heart of Darkness Word Search Puzzle
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
1984 unit supplement, 1984 Orwell, 1984 activity, 1984 worksheet