This bundle is all about easy versatility for the teacher and differentiation for your students! Students can choose from a total of 18 different engaging and accessible writing prompts related to Orwell's novel 1984 that span all three CCSS writing tasks: narrative, informational, and argumentative. The teacher can decide to use the prompts as part of a writing workshop classroom model or a more traditional model. The rubrics, which condense and simplify the language of the CCSS standards (when necessary) that apply to writing, can be adapted to a standards-based grading system or a traditional quantitative grading system. And everything is in a completely editable Word Doc so you have total control!
In this bundle, you will get:
1. 7 prompts in the various genres for 1984 Book One
2. 5 prompts in the various genres for 1984 Book Two
3. 6 prompts in the various genres for 1984 Book Three
4. A narrative writing rubric
5. An informational writing rubric
6. An argumentative writing rubric
This bundle helps you assess all of the CCSS high school standards for writing and written language while giving you total control of how you would like to do that!