Analyze the 19th Amendment on Women's Rights and the Vote with this easy to use lesson resource!
This 1-page handout provides the original legislation as well as the document image for students to analyze with guiding questions for a better understanding of American documents and, in this case, the 19th Amendment Joint Resolution for Women's Rights. Includes a significance wrap-up question in which students utilize all of the information to explain the significance of the legislation.
Addresses the right of women to vote; women's suffrage in America.
Answer Key is Provided! All images and other primary sources collected from Library of Congress or public domain.
Document image is not clear for text reading as all text is in reading block, but is provided for students to see actual document and to evaluate larger content such as president's signature.
See sample for actual product.
Great class or homework assignment!
See other Primary Source Analysis Activities in my TpT Store!
• 1920s Image Analysis Set - Authentic Images w/Analysis Guides & Organizers
• 1920s Infographic Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• American 1920s Primary Source Analysis Google Drive Interactive Lesson
• American 1920s Task Rotation Google Drive Interactive Assignments
• Decade of Roaring 20s 1920s U.S. History Primary Source Analysis Bundled Set
• Roaring 20s 1920s Walking Tour Centers Activity Gallery Walk
You may really like my U.S. Primary Source Analysis Bundle and My SPRITE Series!
Please visit my TpT Store for other great Social Studies, ELA, and New Teacher Resources.
You will find:
Walking Tours through History, Archeological Digs, Bio Card Activities, Game Card Sets, Scavenger Hunts, Centers & Stations Activities, Interactive Lectures, Analysis Assignments, Student Review Materials, Role-Card Activities, Human Board Game Sets, & so much more!