Start your year off right with this fun carnival themed unit to help your kiddos count to 120! Activities included are ideal for whole group, centers, partners, and individual practice.
- 120 chart
- 120 chart fill ins (6)
- 1 -120 number cards
- Number Printing Practice #1-120 (5 pgs)
- Numbers Scoot & Recording Sheet (counting, numbers, number words, what comes next, what comes before)
- Walk the Line: number line fill in activity. Laminate number line strips and number cards. Students will place the numbers in their correct spots on number lines.
- Who’s Next? Pick a number card, record in the frame, and write the numbers that follow.
- Who’s Before? Pick a number card, record in the frame, and write the numbers that come before.
- Number Work Workmat: Number Card, Build, Draw!
- Challenge Gameboard: Roll the dice. Land on a
number word or number. Write the corresponding
number or number word on your recording sheet.
First one to the end wins! (color and B&W)
- Get Your Hot Dogs! Number and Number
Word matchup center & Recording Sheet
- Count & Write the Room