Students will practice making ten, numbers 11-19, and tens with ten frames and ice cream cuties! Activities are ideal for whole group, independent, and centers practice.
Included in this pack:
- Ten Frame Workmat (laminate or put in a sleeve to practice making 10 with manipulatives to introduce this unit)
- Ten Frame Count & Write to 10 (2 pages)
- Ten Frame Count & Write to 20 (2 pages)
- Tens and Ones Place Intro (2 pages)
- Tens and Ones Matchup
- Count & Write Tens and Ones - students will count the ice creams and group them into tens to find the tens and ones (2 pages)
- Triple Scoop Matchup & Recording Sheet (7 pages) Students will use clues on scoops to match with the correct number on the cone!
- Tens & Ones Ice Cream Shop Race! - partner game where students roll a die, and use the clue on the space they land on to say the correct teen number OR if they land on a number, they have to say the tens and ones that make that number. First one to the shop wins! (1 color and 1 black and white)
- Tens and Ones Interactive Journal
- Triple Scoop Tens - Count ten frames by tens from 10 - 90 (3 pages)
- Triple Scoop Tens Independent Practice (2 pages)
- Count by Tens Interactive Journal with Number Words (2 pages)