Use this unit to teach or supplement instruction of 1.NBT.3! Whole group, centers, and independent practice included.
Included in this unit:
- Greater than, less than, equals posters (in B&W to print on colored paper)
- workmats (put in sleeves to practice hands on building numbers and writing in sign with whiteboard marker)
- Count & Compare (2pgs.)- count the tens and ones, write the number, then choose the sign
- Read, Draw, Circle! (2pgs.) Read the equation, draw tens and ones and circle the comparison words.
- Place Value to Compare- circle the numbers in the tens to compare.
-Choose the Comparison (2pgs.) - look at the numbers, choose the words to compare.
- Which is Greater? (2pgs.) Read the number clues and circle the greater number.
- Riddles (2 pgs.) Read the clues and use the number line to solve.
- True or False Cut & Sort (2pgs.)
- Write a Missing Number - write in a number that could correctly complete the equation.
- interactive journal