1.OA.3 Adding 3 digits, Associative Property Unit
This unit includes a beginning or opening to your lesson. Prepares students to really start thinking and understanding how to add any 3 digits.
This unit is great for lower groups as intervention, mid and high groups for independent lessons.
Using QR Codes, students are engaged, motivated and able to check their own work to fix any misunderstandings!
QR Readers are a FREE, downloadable program available on any Ipad, Iphone, Tablet, Laptop with a camera. Go to your App store or google QR Readers!
1.OA.3 Adding 3 digits, Associative Property Unit includes 3 different, self-checking lessons: Adding 10 to another number, which numbers make 10, adding 3 numbers
- Common Core I Can Statements
- Visual Directions
- Independent practice cards adding 10 to a number, with QR Codes
- Practice worksheet for adding 10 to a number
- Independent practice cards for what makes 10, with QR Codes
- Practice worksheet for what makes 10
- Independent practice cards for adding 3 numbers, with QR Codes
- Practice worksheet adding 3 numbers.
- Answer Keys for all worksheets
Easy to use! Just cut out the cards or Leave them on a page! Laminate for durability (recommended).