Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
24.21 MB | 21 pages
It is a 1 hour 30 minute test and has 2 sections, listening and reading. It is a complete ready to go English as a Second Language test that can also be used for secondary (or intermediate) students. The pack includes:
1 x reading and listening test (12 pages - pdf & docx)
1 x audio for the listening section (mp3 format)
1 x listening section with dialogue for the teacher (8 pages - pdf & docx)
1 x answer sheet (1 page - pdf & docx)
A brief outline of each section is noted below:
In this section of the test, the student will have the chance to show how well they understand spoken English. There are four parts to this section with special directions for each part. (Total 15 multiple choice questions and around 20 minutes long)
● Part I: In this part of the test, the student will hear some dialogues and questions spoken in English. They then choose what the main topic of the conversation is.
● Part II: In this part of the test, the student will hear some incomplete dialogues spoken in English, followed by four responses, also spoken in English. They will then choose what they think the most likely reply will be.
● Part III: In this part of the test, the student will hear some dialogues or monologues spoken in English. They then need to choose a picture that best represents the answer
● Part IV: In this part of the test, the student will hear several monologues. They then need to decide which one would be the best answer to the question heard.
The reading section consists mainly of comprehension questions. Total 15 multiple choice questions. This includes:
● Understanding the main idea of a text.
● Understanding vocabulary
● Procedure (operating instructions)
This is an excellent all-round English test that can be used on various levels in ESL and also adapted for any English language grade
Please let me know if you have any questions about the product and I'll be happy to reply as soon as I can. Thank you and I hope it helps