First and Second Grade Even and Odd Numbers - This is perfect for distance learning on Zoom or similar formats. On top of that it is powerful when used as direct instruction in the classroom. It teaches students how to identify whether a number is even or odd. A variety of visuals is presented to help the students learn the concept such as block pattern, hundred chart, dividing a number in half, making partners of a number, and a poem. There are 22 strategies of effective teaching based on research in this powerpoint lesson. For best results, students should have white boards and dry erase markers. Included in this powerpoint lesson are the following:
- title slide
- focus slide
- Students will be able to identify even numbers.
- Students will be able to identify odd numbers.
- essential question
- How can I tell whether a number is odd or even?
- concept development
- step-by-step demonstrations on how to identify if a number is even or odd
- checking for understanding
- problem solving with word problem
- reward slide
Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products. The first 48 hours is always 50% off. CLICK HERE
Don't forget to leave feedback on this lesson to earn points for purchasing other TpT products.
You may be interested in the following related powerpoint lessons: