1st Day of School Spanish Task Cards - Spanish Back to School Activity Mi Verano
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you new to teaching Spanish with comprehensible input and wondering where to start the 1st weeks of Spanish? This Spanish back to school activities mega bundle includes everything you need for successful first weeks of teaching all levels of Spanish class. Actividades para el regreso a classes.TPrice $72.99Original Price $101.39Save $28.40
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a communicative task card option to get Spanish students talking and moving. These question task cards would be great for students who have soPrice $19.99Original Price $24.45Save $4.46
- This mi verano 1st Week Spanish class Bundle gets students talking about their summer using the preterite tense. Variations in this Mi verano Bundle could be adapted for all upper levels including Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 as activities for the first week of Spanish class. Included in thePrice $9.99Original Price $12.48Save $2.49
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
This first day of Spanish class activity was designed as communicative back-to-school option to get students talking and movingusing Spanish mi verano task cards. It would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about what they did over the summer. It is a great icebreaker for the first week of school.
These mi verano question task cards are a perfect way to review or introduce the past tense (preterite). Even if students have had limited exposure to past tense, all forms needed are provided on the easier version. There is an optional extension to have students write about what their class did as well.
What's included in these Weekend Chat Question Cards?
✅ Five versions of Spanish task cards
✅ Version 1 - 8 questions per page - more support & includes all I & s/he forms.
✅ Version 2 - 8 questions per page without support. (for partner chatting)
✅ Version 3 - 4 questions per page with support.
✅ Version 4 - 4 questions per page without support. (for small group chatting)
✅ Version 5 - 2 questions per page, perfect for posting for student discussion. (post on the board, outside or around the school to chat at a distance!)
✅ All versions are in PDF form & printer-friendly with low ink needed.
These question cards are a great no-prep activity for after summer break. Even if students have had limited exposure to past tense, all forms needed are provided on the easier version. There is an optional extension to have students write about what their class did as well.
These Preterite conversation cards would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about a specific time in the past.
What other teachers are saying
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ I used these as one station and students were really engaged. - Danielle D
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Great conversation activity. I used it in upper level classes on day 1, just to get back into the swing of speaking. Students had great conversations, and the resource provided the scaffolding/differentiation needed to help students at various levels. - Shelby M
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ My students in level 2 loved this activity and I really appreciated the included ideas for using the materials. - Jennifer P
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ I used this to start the new school year with my level 3 and 4's. I liked the different options each card had regarding the prompts. - Stacey V
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
Bundle up for the best deal possible
Get the Question Card Bundle for this Mi Verano - 1st day of school, plus weekend Chat, Fue Question Cards, Super 7 Present, &discuss any novel
Or Get the Back to School Mega Bundle for this resource plus Find Someone Who - Mi Verano, Back to School: High Frequency Verbs Unit, Back to School Bundle, Proficiency Puzzle, Syllabus, Pre Unit 1, Parent Newsletter, 1st Week Slideshow & so much more!
**If you are using distance learning or want a similar fully distance resource, I suggest the new Mi verano Google Slides instead or additionally.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Download.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource and tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.