1st Day of Spanish 2 Weekend Chat Conversation Cards for Preterite Ir - Fuiste
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Are you struggling with how to plan your Spanish 2 or Spanish 3 class using comprehensible input focusing on the Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses? This el pretérito y el imperfecto mega bundle has 2 full CI units, bell ringers for every day, Spanish culture, commands, the future, weekend talk,Price $84.99Original Price $112.34Save $27.35
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a communicative task card option to get Spanish students talking and moving. These question task cards would be great for students who have soPrice $19.99Original Price $23.96Save $3.97
- This Bundle of Spanish class Weekend Chat or Weekend Chat includes a year of variations of a weekend chat or weekend talk for Spanish class. Variations in this Spanish Weekend Chat Bundle could be adapted for all levels including Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, and Spanish 4 as a classroom managemePrice $39.99Original Price $48.43Save $8.44
- Are you struggling to get your students speaking in Spanish in class? This growing Spanish mega bundle of differentiated interpersonal speaking activities was designed as a mix of communicative task cards, Find Someone Who in Spanish, and Digital Weekend Chat to get Spanish students talking and moviPrice $109.99Original Price $142.24Save $32.25
Are you looking for Spanish Conversation Cards for Preterite Ir for interpersonal speaking to get students talking and moving about the weekend or after a break or onthe first day of Spanish 2? These Spanish task cards are a perfect way to review or introduce the verb ir in the preterite in Spanish. Introduce fuiste, fui, and fue in Spanish class with differentiation, while getting students talking in Spanish.
What's included in these Ir Question Cards?
✅ Five versions of Spanish task cards
- ✅ Version 1 - 16 questions using preterite of ir - 8 questions per page - more support & includes all I & s/he forms.
- ✅ Version 2 - 8 questions per page without support.
- ✅ Version 3 - 4 questions per page with support.
- ✅ Version 4 - 4 questions per page without support.
- ✅ Version 5 - 2 questions per page, perfect for posting for student discussion.
- ✅ All versions of the task cards are in PDF form & printer-friendly with low ink needed.
These Spanish question cards are a great no-prep activity for any Monday or after a break. Even if students have had limited exposure to past tense, only one verb is used and all forms needed are provided on the easier version. There is an optional extension to have students write about what their class did as well.
These Preterite Weekend Chat conversation cards would be great for students who have some Spanish background knowledge such as late Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 to talk about a specific time in the past.
What other teachers are saying about these Spanish conversation cards
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Students loved using this resource during our introduction to the preterite form. Awesome for middle school! - Maria D
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ An amazing resource to support my Spanish 1 class as we work on the phrase "yo fui a" in class! - Hannah B
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ My students enjoyed using this resource to practice speaking in Spanish and also have conversations in the past tense. I have used this resource repeatedly in a variety of ways.— Cheryl K.
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Fun way to start class and I can also see using it as a brain break once kids are familiar enough with using IR in the preterite. My students really enjoyed the opportunity to get up and move around. - Victoria F
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Great activity to review past tense and get kids back into the Spanish groove at the beginning of the school year. - Sra Ruiz
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
Bundle up for the best deal possible
Get the Question Card Bundle for this Fue Question Cards resource plus Super 7 Present, Mi Verano - 1st day of school, weekend Chat & discuss any novel
Another resource to introduce the past tense of ir
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a PDF Download. Update your Adobe reader if needed.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out Preterite Tense in Spanish class & How to use Question Cards
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
- Collaborate with me on Instagram (Take pictures using this resource and tag me!)
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.