Also included in
- These are 1st grade math centers for EVERY 1st Grade Common Core standard. For every 1st grade math standard, I'vecraeted 3-5 math centers or math stations that your students will love!2nd Grade Math Centers: Find them for every standard here!These 1st grade math centers include board games, task ca$65.00$84.00Save $19.00
- This is a MINI BUNDLE of my 1st grade geometry (including partitioning circles & rectangles into halves and quarters) math centers for Geoemtry Standards (1.G.1, 1.G.2, & 1.G.3). For each 1st grade Geometry standard, I've created 3-5 math centers/stations that your students will love!These c$9.00$12.00Save $3.00
Practice first grade defining and non defining shape attributes with these math centers! They align with 1st grade Common Core standard 1.G.1 for students to work on building and drawing shapes. They consist of engaging centers, shape attribute puzzles, and geoboard task cards for students to practice first grade geometry! They are designed for you to use in your math centers and rotations.
Included are 4 different math stations for 1st grade shape attributes:
- Attribute Puzzles: Students will complete 3 pieces puzzles with defining attributes and non defining attributes.
- Student Shapes: Students will read shape attribute cards and determine if they are defining or non defining attributes.
- Geoboard Tasks: Students will create shapes on a geoboard (printable geoboard available if needed.)
- Shape Clues: Students will write defining shape attributes in this partner guessing game.
© Simply Creative Teaching