• Companion SET 2 can bee seen/ordered here 1st Grade Compare Word Problems SET 2 - A Graphic Organizer that Actually Works!
Would you like to eliminate the student struggle to comprehend and solve compare word problems? If so, this no-prep Set of 10 common core compare word problems on a graphic organizer that actually works is for you! Using the graphic organizer will actually help your students to understand the problems as they represent them in multiple ways.
Included in your bundle.
★ A sample problem to use as a model for your students (and for you!)
★ 10 word problems based on common core compare story structures (more than and fewer than is included)
★ Each problem is presented on a graphic organizer that students use to act the problem out with counters, represent the comparison on a grid and label it, represent the information on a number bond, and finally show it as an equation.
★ This graphic organizer is a perfect transition to bar model drawing, which is a critical strategy for understanding and representing word problems in 2nd grade and beyond.
★ Check out the full preview! Also, my SET 2 is available here.
Some of my other best-selling products you may like! Companion resource/product links below you may want to include in your collection of lesson plans. Make Math fun and rewarding. ★★★★ 4 Star reviews make this a great addition to your classroom!
• ★BEST SELLER Fact Fluency Games Tool Kit: Addition and Subtraction Facts
• ★BEST SELLER! Magic Square Puzzle Bundle: Addition and Subtraction Math Facts
• Cross One Out - Math Warm Ups that Promote Reasoning
• Rubric for Problem Solving (*FREE!!)
• Match Up - Building Better Problem Solvers
• 1st Grade Word Problems - Show It 3 Ways!
• 1st Grade Word Problems Set 2 - Part Part Whole
• 2nd Grade Two Step Word Problems - Close Reading!
• Math Games and Centers Bundle for Grades 1 & 2
• Tricky Tens Game - Ways to Make Ten
• Arrow Math - Addition and Subtraction on a Hundred Chart
★ YOUR positive feedback & product satisfaction make this store possible. Allow me to thank you in advance. More product additions coming soon!