1st Grade Cumulative Math Review
What educators are saying
A get-up-and-move math review that 1st graders love! Review the important math concepts of 1st grade in this engaging, around the room cumulative review activity.
- 30 common core aligned math questions (includes both color AND black and white versions) to post around the room
- Each question is labeled with its core standard
- Student record sheet
- Answer key for student record sheet
- 60 slide Powerpoint for reviewing the questions and answers
- Independent practice skill sheet or quiz
- Answer key for skill sheet/quiz
Post the questions around the room. Each student has a record sheet and wanders the room answering questions. Once everyone is finished, gather up the questions and go through them one at a time as a class. Either hold up the questions or use the review powerpoint to go over the questions together.
This activity gives you priceless feedback about which areas of the core need revisiting before the big TEST!
Need to review ELA skills too? 1st Grade ELA Review also available!
You may also be interested in:
- 1st Grade Morning Work
- 1st Grade Homework
- 1st Grade Fluency Homework
- 1st Grade Fluency in a Flash
- 1st Grade Morning Messages
Join our Facebook Group to see more about this program and ask questions!
Connect with us! • Second Story Window • Facebook • Twitter • Pinterest