Also included in
- These are 1st grade math centers for EVERY 1st Grade Common Core standard. For every 1st grade math standard, I'vecraeted 3-5 math centers or math stations that your students will love!2nd Grade Math Centers: Find them for every standard here!These 1st grade math centers include board games, task ca$65.00$84.00Save $19.00
- This is a MINI BUNDLE of my 1st grade measurement (including time and graphing) math centers for Measurement & Data Standards (1.MD.1, 1.MD.2, 1.MD.3, & 1.MD.4). For each 1st grade MD standard, I've created 3-5 math centers/stations that your students will love!These centers include board ga$11.00$16.00Save $5.00
Practice first grade data and graphing with bar graphs and pictographs with these math centers! They align with 1st grade Common Core standard 1.MD.4 for students to work on counting, tallying, and graphing data, as well as answering questions about graphs. They consist of engaging centers and task cards where students will design various graphs! They are designed for you to use in your math centers and rotations.
Included are 4 different math stations for 1st grade data & graphing:
- Spin a Graph: Students will spin a spinner to create a bar graph or picture graph. They will use the data to answer questions about the graph.
- Silent Survey: Students will choose a survey question and will silently ask other students and graph the results.
- Graphing Task Cards: Students will read a bar graph and picture graph to answer 16 task cards (8 bar graph questions & 8 picture graph questions).
- Count & Graph: Students will use a page of summer activity images to count, tally, & make graphs to show the data. They will answer graphing questions.
Just a quick note: These centers are the same centers as my 2nd Grade Data & Graphing Centers; however, there are a few changes so that they align with 1st grade standards. Please ask any questions prior to purchasing.
© Simply Creative Teaching